Now accepting applications for a Clinical Care Manager!
Eden House is looking for a dynamic and experienced Clinical Care Manager who will provide therapeutic case management and direct clinical care to residents at Eden House. The Clinical Care Manager will work closely with the Director of Clinical Care and report to the Program Director. The Clinical Care Manager will work collaboratively with team members to support residents through trauma-informed and victim-centered services.
Essential Duties include:
- Clinical Programming: Conduct intake interviews for potential residents; orient and assess new residents; obtain comprehensive psychosocial assessment within 30 days of entry to program; develop treatment/case management plan with resident to create short- and long-term goals; assist resident in obtaining public benefits (e.g., Medicaid, SNAP); refer residents to appropriate community partner agencies for individual therapy and intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment; conduct regular one-on-one meetings with resident to assess progress toward goal achievement and provide on-going clinical care; provide crisis management/conflict resolution as needed; offer regular in-house group therapies; document treatment plan progress/outcomes, one-on-one meetings, any incidents within the community, and relevant correspondence/information from external agencies; maintain and provide data on referrals and treatment plan goal achievement; assist the Executive Director, Program Director and Director of Clinical Care in maintaining an effective therapeutic community consistent with programmatic policies and procedures.
- Education, vocational training, job placement: Assess resident’s educational history and current educational interests and goals. Refer resident to the community programs that best fit with their individual needs. Identify resident’s vocational strengths/skills, training needs and employment goals; assist in resumé development; formulate a job plan to achieve goals; collaborate with local agencies to provide regular job readiness programs.
- Outreach: Establish relationships with local, regional, and national agencies and service providers who provide services to victims of gender based violence and human trafficking, law enforcement, judges, re-entry/parole officers and social workers at correctional facilities to create a seamless network of referrals for eligible victims of human trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation for possible placement at Eden House.
- Assist in daily operations of Eden House.
- Supervise other team members, interns, and contracted employees.
- Participate/lead in-house community meetings.
- Attend professional development, workshops, and trainings.
- Assist Executive Director, Program Director, and Director of Clinical Care in advancing the mission of Eden House.
- Report to Eden House Director of Clinical Care and Program Director
Educational Qualifications and Licensure:
- The preferred candidate will hold a Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field (mental health, counseling, and/or substance abuse) and have Louisiana licensure at the level of LCSW, LPC, LAC.
- Licensure at the level of LMSW or PLPC may be considered, depending on applicant’s years of experience.
- Work related experience: 3 years’ experience accepted, 5 years preferred.
- Candidate will have experience in trauma-informed care and have training/certification in some of the following modalities: CBT, DBT, EMDR, TBRI.
- Strong written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
- The ideal candidate will have availability on some weekends and evenings. Reliable transportation required.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply: please send a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15, 2021.
Position will remain open until filled.
For questions, please call 504-407-0943.