Now accepting applications for a Program Administrator!
Eden House is looking for a motivated and compassionate Program Administrator to manage the daily operations of the Eden House front office operations and fulfill responsibilities for resident support, community and donor engagement, and intern coordination and supervision. This person works closely with all staff members and supports the activities of the Executive Director.
- Management of office (including paying all bills, documenting donations and expenses, preparing invoices, and managing petty cash, etc.) and management of facilities
- Assist staff in preparing meeting materials, coordinating [non-clinical] event and meeting schedules, and planning staff retreats
- Supports Executive Director in major event planning
- Help train and supervise Program Assistant
- Develop reports, brochures, and newsletters and manage social media to inform and engage community
- Collect data on the program’s activities for ED and Board of Directors (e.g. data for the Annual Report and marketing)
- Distribute documents for quarterly Board Meetings and take minutes
- Provide support to residents and clinical staff as needed
- Coordinate room checks and weekly house cleaning activities
- Organize resident goal recognitions and other resident celebrations
- Assist clinical staff in maintaining resident calendars and coordinating intern drivers
- Assist clinical staff in tracking resident budgeting and receipts
Community and Donor Engagement
- Assist executive director in development efforts
- Prepare 501 c3 thank you letters for donations and oversee handwritten thank you notes of in-kind donations
- Communicate with local partners and volunteers about food and other in-kind donations for residents
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to identify possibilities for partnerships and develop programs with community and volunteer organizations
- Confirm and coordinate house tours
Intern Coordination and Supervision
- Engage with local, regional, and national universities to recruit interns and facilitate service opportunities, i.e., attend internship fairs and/or contact service learning facilitators
- Facilitate the application process including interviewing and onboarding
- Manage and supervise the Internship Program, including: orientation, scheduling, long term projects, feedback, development, and evaluation
- Coordinate the Professional Development program
Reports to: Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Prior training, experience, or demonstrated interest to work with individuals who have experienced severe trauma and gender-based violence
- Familiarity with Office (including Excel), Quickbooks, and donor databases
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply: please send a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to: email@example.com no later than May 11, 2021.
Position will remain open until filled.
For questions, please call 504-407-0943.